When choosing the best graphics to outfit your PC so that it can handle the greatest and the latest in PC gaming, selecting the precise upgrades for all your components is crucial to avoid having some key components that are weaker than the rest of the system. That is why it is important to have a graphic card that will handle whatever gaming goals that you may have.
This list of the best graphic card for gaming 2016 has been tailored to meet any need, from budget-minded customers to the top of the line clients out there. Keep in mind that, having the required power to support the graphic card is as important as the graphic card itself. If you’re already there, that’s great. Now you can proceed to read through the list of the best graphics card for gaming to expect in 2016.
1. EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti
This is a good graphic card that one can use to play games such as Skyrim at 1080p. Besides, it is a GeForce GTX Graphic card, meaning that it will have technologies like G-Sync to help eliminate input lagging and screen tearing, GeForce Experience, and NVIDIA GameStream, etc.
It has 25% more performance and still does half of the power consumption when compared to its predecessor, thanks to the new generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture. It has 1176 MHz that can be boosted to 1255 MHz for easy gaming performance. It has a memory of 2GB 128-bit DDR5.
It will also combine NVIDIA developed filters and Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA) to produce spectacular frame images, NVIDIA PhysX, NVIDIA Adaptive Verticle Sync, NVIDIA PhysX, and PCI Express 3.0.
2. MSI R7 370 GAMING 4G
- Has a memory speed of 5600 MHz that can actually be boosted to 5700 MHz. It has a 256-bit memory interface.
- Has a chipset of AMD Radeon R7 370 with 4GB GDDR5 memory that is base clocked at 1020 MHz.
- Its cooling solution VTwin Frozr works to cool it in a significant way.
- It has the capacity to support a resolution of up to 4096 x 2160 pixels and can also support a maximum of 3 displays/monitors at a go.
3. Asus STRIX GTX 950
It’s a great entry-level graphics card that promises to give its users an excellent 1080p gaming experience at pocket-friendly price. In terms of performance, this graphics card is almost a bottlenecked version of the GTX 960 graphics cards. It boasts the 10th generation GPU architecture called Maxwell architecture.
Other notable features include:
- 2GB DDR5 memory that has a 128-bit Memory Bus interface.
- It has a base clock speed of 1024 MHz that can be boosted to 1188 MHz.
- Maxwell architecture makes this card to have good color compression.
- It has a memory speed of 6.6 Gbps.
4. EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN Z
It is the most expensive, most powerful and most advanced in this list. In fact it will be the most expensive graphic card ever made. Some of the notable features of this graphic card include:
- It has 12GB DDR5 RAM, same as that featured in TITAN X, but it has an upper hand in memory clock speed. TITAN Z’ RAM will be four times more memory clock speed than that of TITAN X as it will average at 7Gbps.
- TITAN Z will have a 768-bit memory-interface.
- Having 5760 CUDA cores, and single high-speed PCI Express slot, it will be perfect for an even game with PCs having a small form factor.
- It will have a base clocked at 705MHZ that one can boost to 876 MHz.
The bottom line
The above list of the best graphic card for gaming 2016 has been compiled based on the level of anticipation, reviews and advancement. We will keep you updated about any other feature or other graphic cards that might pop up.